Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wassup y'all

I've had an opinion about a lot of things for quite a while, but have not shared it with the masses...until now. Many people I speak with and share my thoughts have encouraged me to do this previously, but I resisted. I now succumb to the pressures and the desire to share what I think with the world. I can't guarantee that you'll always be interested in what I share, but I can promise you two things: (1) You will not always agree with my opinion (2) You won't be able to prove my opinion wrong, even when you don't agree. I'm neither democrat nor republican-one party is too liberal and the other too conservative. I simply see what I see and matriculate according to what I see. I read and I share, share your own thoughts, dialogue is great, let's engage.
Got a question, ask it. Got a problem, talk about it. Got an opinion, share it. I'll holler back shortly about political issues, social issues, religious issues, or whatever comes to mind at the time.With the impending presidential election getting closer and the democrats having issues choosing which clone they want to represent them, I'm sure many of my postings will be laced with political discussion (devoid of rhetoric). Check back occasionally. With my schedule, I woudn't expect to post any more often than a couple times a month-unless something really gets my goat! Have a good one and we'll have healthy dialogue then. Remember...
It's Just My Opinion, But I'm Not Wrong!

No comments: